The primary objective of the organization is to work for the betterment of current and past cricketers. The organization will also find opportunity to work for the development of cricket through, organizing tournaments, training camps and other activities as deemed necessary in close coordination with Cricket Association of Nepal and National Sports Council.
The CPAN has the following key objectives:
- Play an active role for the rights and welfare of Nepali cricket and cricket players;
- Unite both national and international cricketers, past and present for their mutual benefits;
- Promote co-operation, fellowship and a better understanding among cricketers;
- Provide players with advice and assistance where appropriate;
- Facilitate players involvement in capacity enhancement and community activities;
- Promote a positive and harmonious relationship with the cricket governing body and other stakeholders.